Ripening unity in the community as we “grow” together.
- A gathering place to have fellowship.
- Families will learn from experience how to have their own garden at home and produce the most nutritious vegetables to eat fresh and can or freeze for an inexpensive additive to their meals.
- Many adults and most children do not have any idea how the food gets to their table.
- Many children have not been taught responsibility by taking care of plants and animals.
- This will help families have unity as they work with their spouse and children learning a work ethic as well as having pride in what they have done.
- Gardens can be so rewarding in just seeing how God takes a little seed and produces beautiful healthy plants.
Harvesting Hours: Coming Soon!
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for the most up to date garden activity! Grace Place Community Garden @gpcomunitygarden